December 12, 2005

It's 7:10 am and I've had too much coffee

Okay, it's finals week, my first one ever. It is offically seven o'clock in the morning and I have a final I have to be at in 3 hours. I am working on a portfolio that I still have about 22 and a half hours worth of work left to do on it. I'm praying I can get it all done or parts are going to suffer. I think that it may be cut down by the fact that I do have outlines for some of the responses to some of the peer written stories. That's what I get for reading them at 1 o'clock in the morning some mornings, but hey at least I read them.

I'm actually drinking coffee.. French Vanilla Cafe. mmmmm it doesn't suck and my brain hurts. That didn't equal good thought but sh'whatever. I don't care. Stop laughing at me. Go away. Why should I have to go away it's my freaking blog?! Fine you know what fine! I'm leaving. Jerkface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home